At 3cellhosting we help you to make decisions using an objective rather than subjective perception. By using our experiences and knowledge you can be sure that your site will be designed to suit your marketplace.
As part of our design service we break down the work required into simple stages and you pay for each stage in advance. This allows you to change your mind or react to market changes without having to incur unwanted costs. Our experience shows that most clients prefer options when commissioning work and if they can be flexible throughout the process then that is even better.
So what does designing a website involve?
It is a simple and often asked question, but the answer is quite complex. Most people have a basic premise that starts with the fact that the Internet exists and " so we should have our own website." There are still many questions that need to be asked in order to establish the best website for you.
- Is the website an information service or a commercial business?
- If it is commercial will you require a facility for online transactions?
- Is your information for general public use or is your site for invited members/traders only?
- Do you already have a domain name? If not, what are the best names for your website? If you have a domain name already can you access it?
- Have you considered branding and colours?
- Do you know your target audience?
These are just some of the questions that you will need to answer if you want your website to be effective. At 3cellhosting we want our clients to be successful because that makes us successful. Before we provide a quote for a client we ask them to complete our Website Planner. This way we can provide the right quote for the right job in a format that the client can recognise and understand.
Integrated Project Management
Our integrated project system allows us to create secure client accounts where their project is managed by our professional team. The project is detailed on the system, showing all of the key milestones, and access is provided to the client and their agents as well as our team members who are working on that project. The system can even send notification emails as changes are made by authorised users. Having such an effective project system has a number of benefits...
- All changes are real time with an option for email notification
- Only authorised users can access an account
- Being web-based enables access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, which reduces inconvenience of time zone differences